Kiwanis is an international service organization focusing on serving the children of the world. Kiwanis clubs are located across the globe in 80 nations. Each community's needs are different - so each Kiwanis club is different. By working together, members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. When you give a child the chance to learn, experience, dream, grow, succeed and thrive, great things happen.
Join us for our next monthly meeting on January 23rd at Bailey's on Michigan Ave.
The Dearborn Young Professionals Kiwanis Club understands that life has many different demands. That is why the club is structured to coordinate with all of those demands. Each month our goal is to do 3 hours of service, 2 hours of socializing and only 1 hour for a club meeting. Join our club today to network, volunteer, and make lifelong friends.
Email our club admin for more information today:
Sign Up for Upcoming Service Projects
- December 19, 2019 - Starfish Mi-App Christmas Party
- December 21, 2019 - Capuchin Soup Kitchen
- January 9, 2020 - Help's on the Way
- February 1, 2020 - World Medical Relief
- March 21, 2020 - Forgotten Harvest
- April 4, 2020 - Keep Growing Detroit
- May 2, 2020 - Arts and Scraps
- December 20, 2019 - Holiday Party at the President's House