Kiwanis is an international service organization focusing on serving the children of the world. Kiwanis clubs are located across the globe in 80 nations. Each community's needs are different - so each Kiwanis club is different. By working together, members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. When you give a child the chance to learn, experience, dream, grow, succeed and thrive, great things happen.
Ways to Get Involved
- Join us for a service project
- Become a member
- Invite family and friends
- Like and share our Facebook Page @dearbornypkiwanis
The Kiwanis young professional clubs understand that life has many different demands. That is why the club is structured to coordinate with all of those demands. Each month our goal is to do 3 hours of service, 2 hours of socializing and only 1 hour for a club meeting. Join our young professionals club to network, volunteer, and make lifelong friends.
Email our club admin for more information today:
Sign Up for Upcoming Service Projects
- November 29, 2018- Help's on the Way
- December 9, 2018- Detroit Rescue Mission Christian Guidance Center
- December 20, 2018- Help's on the Way
- Greenfield Village Holiday Nights- December 2, 2018
- Drunks of Antiquity: The Historic Bar Tour- January 11, 2019